| Ingredients :-
1 Rolled Sirloin of Highland Beef (3 to 4 lbs/1.5-2kg)
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 medium cloves garlic, finely minced
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
2 teaspoons paprika
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 tablespoon grated onion
1/2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
1. Remove roast from packaging and place in a foil-lined roasting
pan. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl, mixing well. Rub
roast all over and tie with twine to keep it together if necessary.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
3. Heat your oven to Gas mark 4-5, 180-190°C, 350-375°F.
4. Uncover the beef and place in the oven. Roast following the guidlines
shown until the roast is tender and done as desired. Remove from the
oven and cover with foil. Let the roast rest for 15 minutes before
5. Serve with roast Potatoes, fresh vegetables, and of course Yorkshire